How can you help support rcv?
The Raptor Conservancy of Virginia is supported entirely by individual donations from concerned people like you. Your generosity will allow us to touch the lives of thousands of children and adults each year through our educational programming. Thank you!
If you prefer not to use the online form, you can mail a check. Send checks to Raptor Conservancy of Virginia, PO Box 2295, Falls Church, VA 22042.
Please call us if you have questions: 703-578-1175.
How will we use your donation?
Top quality food is RCV's biggest expense in caring for our disabled education birds. In general it costs:
- $25 a month to feed an adult Eastern Screech Owl (Smoke)
- $35 a month to feed an adult North American Kestrel (Little Guy), or large Falcon (Squirt, Lilli)
- $45 a month to feed an adult Red-shouldered Hawk (Squeaker) or Harris's Hawk (Bud)
- $65 a month to feed an adult Barn Owl (Ghost) or Merlin (Aya)
- $85 a month to feed an adult Great Horned Owl (Xena) or Eurasian Eagle Owl (Mr. Woo Hoo)